March 20, 2013

31 Good Things: Day 20 The Grass Is Greener

The grass actually IS greener today.

Yesterday I posted a picture on Instagram and linked it to the Twitterverse - of my backyard.  My backyard that is my three lab dogs "toilet".  I had just finished picking up all of the land mines and fuzz from torn apart Petco toys.  So I took a picture?


Well yes.  Because it's a major accomplishment to pick up the backyard after winter.  Now this wasn't my first "playdate with pooh" this year, but when the weather does what it does in The Can, I assure you, picking up out there is not done with regularity... even though their bowels stay consistently regular.  <sigh>

I jinxed the weather though - because, like washing a car brings the rain - I posted that my yard was clean, but lacking sunshine to help make my grass green.  So mother nature sent pouring sideways rain, black clouds, thunder and lightning instead.  

No matter - it actually appears as though that helped the grass turn greener.

In the front yard.


Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment