March 11, 2013

31 Good Things - 11

What's good?

The local news stations messed up on the weather again!  The sun is shining, the dogs are out basking in it, though I am not.  The dogs will lay in the sun for hours when it's 50 degrees. I however, require the temperature to be much higher - more like 72 before I'll even attempt to pull weeds, garden, leave the house without my winter parka on...

Them being out means I don't have them under my feet while I do the laundry, gut more closets, empty garbages and sit looking out the window at what the sun is doing to my yard, the trees and my general mood!

What's NOT good (I know that's not the title of the segments this month) is the first spider I had to destroy this morning in my own bathroom.  Usually the spiders keep to the basement so I'm not sure where this wicked arachnid came from - but I assure you, he is no longer my concern.  It's his pals that now are.  



Maybe the spiders would like some peanut butter?  


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh...dogs and their peanut butter. Nothing better!

    ReplyDelete