February 7, 2013

Do You Hear What I Hear?

PART I
Obviously you don't, unless you live on the same mountain as me.  Today, I arrived home from the gym, and as I walked out to retrieve the empty garbage bin - I could hear it coming from up somewhere on the mountain.  

"bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu" pause "bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu" 

Repeat... repeat... repeat.  The JACKHAMMER!  Our house is not the only house that apparently requires Avistas' enlisted jackhammer crew to aid in the replacement of the whatever it is pipe that needs replacing.  I found myself semi-excited about this - until now, several hours later, that jackhammer is still going.  Not a good sign.

PART II
Tonight - you CAN hear Blue Eyes, back at it on your computer.  Visit KUGR.wsu.edu between 8 and 10p for some Cougar Sports Talk.  Not only will Blue Eyes and his partner Alex talk about local sports and big sports stories in general... Blue Eyes connected with former ESPN analyst as well as former Coug Cindy Brunson on the Twitterverse this week after hearing she would be speaking in one of his classes to see if she would be willing to come visit with them where she also once hosted a radio show... 


So give them a listen and follow them on Twitter!  Next week, they've got Brock Motum making a guest appearance!  WTG Blue Eyes!  Keep it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment